1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 14, 2016 12:07 PM by Ned Murphy

CS4 for Mac, Student Edition, Upgraded to Sierra, Licensing no longer working

Issy1024

Hi,

I had to upgrade my MacBook (late 2009) OS from Mountain Lion to Sierra. Once I did, my student license for Adobe CS4 Creative Suite (Design Premium) will no longer open. I get the following Error:150:30 message from the programs:

AdobeIllustratorCS4 WontOpen.png

I also get this error message from Acrobat 9 (which does open for a brief moment before this pops up and then kicks me out):

AdobeAcrobatPro9ProductActivationNeeded.png

I have all of the original installation CDs, but do not have my serial number and don't know how to figure out what it is because I'm pretty sure the e-mail that I used to register this in college no longer works, so I am afraid of uninstalling and re-installing. I did remove Dreamweaver from my computer to save some space, but everything was running fine without it for over a year, so I wouldn't imagine that would be the reason for this new issue. Everything was fine until the upgrade to Sierra. Is there anything I can do to fix this so the programs work again?

Thanks in advance for your help!