• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse CC 2017 & reCAPTCHA v2 inside lightbox issue

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered a really ugly issue with the new Adobe Muse CC 2017 at work, somehow when I update all the forms inside the lightboxes to reCAPTCHA v2 it breaks reCAPTCHA and it goes stuck into an infinitive loading loop, the reCAPTCHA v2 works just fine on a regular form outside a lightbox but not when it is inside a lightbox for some reasons, the work around that I found was simply just make another page and paste the form into there and make it return them back to the original page after they submitted the form.

Another major issue is that the lightbox used to be fixed on the screen, I liked this because it allowed for a big lightbox that technically would fit all screens, now it gets fixed on the screen instead of the page so whenever you scroll with the lightbox open it follows you, this is a problem when you have smaller screens and the lightbox is too big in my case it is too long so some content is cut off at lower resolutions, it is 2016 now and you would expect that we would get a lightbox that you can scroll through and fix the screen so the background does not scroll when the lightbox is open.

Right now the lightbox solution is no longer working and even for pictures it is too big for certain screens, making the lightbox clip which makes the entire point of using it to begin with useless, I rather have a feature letting the lightbox automatically scale to the screen size which many many websites uses today, making many pages and having the buttons take you there just so you can use some features is not ideal, this is methods we used back in the 90s when we made websites.

Am I doing something wrong? Everything worked fine in Adobe CC 2015.1.2 but now everything is just screwed basically when it comes to lightboxes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

It works for me if you stick the forms on the page itself and do not have them in lightboxes also I had to make two of my forms from scratch in CC 2017 because they did not work after exporting the project file from CC 2015 to CC 2017.

Also please update the reCAPTCHA code in Google, sometimes if you use an older security key and public key they wont work properly with noCAPTCHA v2

Here example of the website I am talking about

Contact | CampAlta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think lightbox has anything to do with it... recaptcha 2.0 does not seem to work in muse at all, no matter what... at least that is what I find and I cannot find anyone on this forum who has had success with recaptcha 2.0.

come on adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me if you stick the forms on the page itself and do not have them in lightboxes also I had to make two of my forms from scratch in CC 2017 because they did not work after exporting the project file from CC 2015 to CC 2017.

Also please update the reCAPTCHA code in Google, sometimes if you use an older security key and public key they wont work properly with noCAPTCHA v2

Here example of the website I am talking about

Contact | CampAlta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Recaptcha 2.0 works perfectly outside of lightboxes. On my website, I have a auto lightbox that pops up with a contact form. The moment I add recaptcha 2.0 and upload, my home page no longer loads and gives me a javascript error.

www.freedomlawnsnc.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait.The latest update of Muse has done a lot of rectifications in the working of form along with Google ReCaptcha 2.0

However, here is the good news which we all were waiting for so long.

The latest update of Muse has done a lot of rectifications in the working of form along with Google ReCaptcha 2.0

The best this is forms along with composition and slideshow widgets are now responsive.

Could you all please test the new update and let us know if the Reaptacha issue is fixed?

Please see the following release summary for detailed info - New features summary for the 2017 release of Adobe Muse CC

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the issue still exists with the latest release of Muse.

putting a contact form in a composition widget located at the master page of a site, ReCaptcha V2 still doesn't work. The Browser shows the message: Unable to reach the reCAPTCHA server. ...

You can see the problem here (widget is pinned at the left): http://schreyer-coaching.de/konzept.html

Outside the composition ReCaptcha works fine, but that's no solution for me. The composition is an essential part of the design appearance. Any hints how to solve the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates here? Still doesn't work inside a lightbox? Cant get it to work on my site when reCaptcha 2 is in lightbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines