I recently updated sketch to the latest version, and somehow lines I drew keeps blurring after a few strokes. Is this a bug? I tried different brushes and all of them keeps doing the same. Is there a way to work around this? I'm using Ipad 4 on the latest IOs, so technically I should not have watercolor effect on my device.
I attached an example below. Notice how lines on the hood are blurry compared to the head. They are drawn first.
I responded to this in the in-app feedback this morning. Did you get my response? A couple of questions and something I'm going to need from you:
1. Is this happening all the time with every drawing you do? Can you try duplicating it in a new drawing in a new project?
2. Those lines that are blurred.... Did you remember if you used the Undo/Redo function when drawing them?
3. Can you share the project with me? Here's how to do that in case you've never done it before:
* Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch with your Adobe ID
* Select the project to share
* Click on Share/Send Link, then the button Create Public Link; at that point, you can choose to send the link to an email address.
* Don't post it here; send it to me through the in-app feedback.
I just saw your respond from the in app feedback. I'll reply to you from there.
Thanks for your help.