16 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2016 1:47 AM by g jayr9528108

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - How to set up to operate like in word when selecting and copying items

g jayr9528108

Have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and have spent 4.9 hours trying to figure out how to set up Pro DC so it operates like MS Word. That is to say, being able to use the Select Arrow to circle neumerous Comments and with the Control Key copy a comment/image/object and in conjunction with the shift key - copy the group or individual item and drag it down in line with the copied comment/image/object.

I know you folks are the penultimate computer folks but I cleared out my Adobe Pro 10 and 11 programs to pay $300+ for this piece of....

Wonderful programing .... that is a pain in the ....... to use....

So any help would be appreciated finding out how to set up Pro DC to copy and paste like MS products..... like Adobe Pro 10 and 11 did....

Yes that's right, I'm not an IT person and thought I was great at working in MS products and Adobe Acrobat Pro programs but I can see the money I spent so far, I could have spent elsewhere.... I bought pro because I want to be able to add comments to 1000 page manuals without spending hours trying to figure out how to do it....