• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage Interpretation NOT WORKING

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When changing the interpretation of footage (video or sequence of images), After Effects 2017  DOES NOT retain the interpretation and REVERTS back to the original 30fps.

I am using a sequence of images that needs to be interpreted as 24 fps. The sequence reverts back to 30fps at time of rendering and also after saving and reopening the project.

This is a REAL BIG PROBLEM!

You guys need some quality control before releasing new updates, real bad.

Adobe needs to fix this TODAY!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the default frame rate for image sequences. I change the preferences every time I start a project has a different frame rate. Most of my work is 29.97 fps because that just works for me most of the time, but right now I'm cutting a feature film that was shot at 23.976 so that's where my preferences are set now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines