1. Yes, this is how all dynamic linking works across Adobe apps. You need to save.
2. Press return/enter over a layer name in CH to rename.
3. Your Right & Left eye groups are blank. If there's no artwork inside there, there's nothing to tag.
Thanks yet again!
1. I thought it was automatic! but I suppose cmd+S not a major task!?
2. Never thought I trying return!
3. When I selected the Left Eye in Ch, the Tag showed up.. When I selected the Right Eye... it didn't? Both folders were the same... copies, just renamed? No major problem...
No save in CH is necessary, but it is in Photoshop.
Not sure about why one tagged and one didn't, that didn't happen for me when I tried to recreate it. Strange.
No major problem... and I've clicked that much stuff... I may have click something I shouldn't have!