• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Better Inbrowsing Editor. When?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like Adobe Muse. But there is one thing I don´t really understand. Maybe some of you know more or have the same question marks. Why do Adobe Muse only have this poorly inbrowsing editor interface? You are able to change a text and elements and add a link. That´s it. When are you e.g. able to format text and add a new page? Adobe Muse has a lot of features to build a modern looking website, but here there is something important missing. Additionally you are not able to even add a simple thing like a table or even to use the tabulator key. Am I in the right forum for this note/question and are there someone here with the same kind of thinking?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved out of the Forum Lounge (not for technical support) and into the Help with using Adobe Muse CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I understand, the team is aware of these feature requests and is working on it. Stay tuned for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines