• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lenovo Y50-70 with a Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M no longer supported?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since upgrading to CC 2017 if have had a bit of a nightmare. Neither Premiere Pro nor After Effects seem to list my graphics card as support. It used to work flawlessly. I have updated my drivers to  9.18.13.45.05 (Nvidia Video Driver for Windows 8.1 (64-bit) - Lenovo Y50-70, Y50-70 Touch - Lenovo Support ) which is the latest for this laptop although it is marked as 17 March 2015. I can not seem to install any Nvidia specific drivers on my system.

This issue is causing me real headaches now so was wondering if there is a workaround or whether I will have to revert back to an older version. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this driver that released last month: NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Swapped out to an E560 with even more challenges. Anyway, here is the fix:

Thinkpad E560 - AMD Radeon R7 M370 - Adobe Premiere Pro cc 2017 - OpenCL - amdocl64.dll - Greyed out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing what worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines