5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 4:12 AM by Pavel Homeriki

pagename-titles

mariob51960879

i want to add a pagetitle (=pagename) on all of my pages.
      can it be done automaticly like a menubar ?

tnkx

• 1. Re: pagename-titles
          Pavel Homeriki Adobe Community Professional

By default, this is what happens automatically. Explain your problem more

• 2. Re: pagename-titles
            mariob51960879 Level 1

Hi Mshom,

I want to add a pagetitle on every page in my Muse-project.
            On top of all my pages I have a menubar where I can see all of the top-level-pages. But once I go to a child-page, I can't see on what page I am. So I add a textframe on every page and wrote the name of the page.

But if I change the name of the page, obviously the textframe does not change.
            I have tried to add a menubar with one box, but it does not seems to work...
            tnkx

• 3. Re: pagename-titles

For a proper understanding further - title - this is what is written on a browser tab and it is created automatically. What you mean is called the page header, or it may be bread crumbs. Unfortunately this can not be done automatically. Manual only.

• 4. Re: pagename-titles
                mariob51960879 Level 1

ok tnkx. It's a pitty there is no way to see the child-pages in a structure, except in the pull down menu of a browser tab, isn't it?
                To be clear and to be sure I have explain myself in a good way, this is my structure...

once I'm on a childpage, I'm lost 'cause I do not see what else there is or where I am, even with the menubrowser...

many tnkx

• 5. Re: pagename-titles

mariob51960879 написал(а):

ok tnkx. It's a pitty there is no way to see the child-pages in a structure, except in the pull down menu of a browser tab, isn't it?

Yes, it is (no other way)