• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work Area Bar Gone?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Premiere Elements 14 for about a year now and its worked fine with only a few hitches but all of a sudden the other day this happened:

The work area bar disappeared. It's not that it got resized and now I can't find it. I've tried on multiple save files, different import files, no difference. The work area bar simply does not show up when I insert media. I have a screenshot showing what is happening.

This all of a sudden happened, as the last time I tried to edit a video it worked fine. Help greatly appreciated.premiere.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

It may have happened that the workarea bar outpoint was inadvertently set to the first frame in the timeline. In that case, please hover your mouse over the workarea bar section near the first frame and click drag the vertical bar (pointed out by the red arrow in the screenshot) outwards to the right side to set the outpoint of the workarea to your desired location.

Thanks

Aurobinda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved that to the end of my clips but the work area bar did not appear nor would it render when I tried to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hit the Zoom Out   button and look for it all the way on the right for the end of the WAB

It looks to me your WAB is stretched all over the timeline.

Render as in making preview files or exporting.

as for the former the is nothing to render as there is no colored bar over the footage.

which means it can playback without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines