Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export has troubles exporting assets

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to export my work to .png, but I receive the following error: There was a problem exporting 11 assets. That is basically all the assets. (artboards) I have tried to export just a single artboard, but the same problem occurs.

I have tried to export to .pdf and .svg, but no luck there.

I have checked that the folder where I'm saving to is a read and write folder. And I have checked that the document isn't bigger than 16.000 px.

Now, I'm out of ideas.

I have used a few images in the artboards, but the export of artboard with no images failed a well.

I have copy / pasted an icon made in illustrator, but when I tried to export a artboard without it, the same problem occurs.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you,

Janneke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that sounds unusual. Can you send me a link to your files so that we can try it out on our side? Feel free to PM me if you don't want the files public.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m facing the same issue... Have you resolve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, have you tried uninstalling and installing Adobe XD again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines