• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 11 won't upload to YouTube

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently when I try to upload from Premier Elements 11 to YouTube I get the error: "Share to YouTube is temporarily unavailable through Adobe Premier Elements". I can upload to Facebook and save to computer. I normally use YouTube so this is a nuisance. How can this be fixed?

Thanks

K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Known issue, wont be fixed any time soon.

Export to mp4 and upload manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue, wont be fixed any time soon.

Export to mp4 and upload manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something (secret!) changed at YouTube and they may, or may not, do anything.  Adobe is not like likely to change to your "older" software version. 

Instead, output to a file type you like to somewhere on your computer.  Log on to YouTube and use the YouTube uploading routine.

When you output render a file for YouTube, you can try to match YouTube's suggestions.  However, as YouTube has changed to accommodate so many cameras and formats, it matters less.  I have a format I like for viewing on my own computers and TVs.  YouTube seems fine with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines