Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multilingual website

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am building website in muse after build Desktop version my client told me website should be in two languages.

Is there any easiest solution to build website in different languages because first it took me long time to fix desktop version and now when i am setting up mobile and tablet version which is more complicated if you flip tablet and mobile in vertical and horizontal position it was my mistake that i choose Muse platform rather than Wordpress or Joomla.

The worst thing in Muse if you upload site on FTP and if you re-upload website after some changes you need to clear browser cache some time it work some it it doesn't.

I don't want to use translation toolbar widget because customer provides me document in two languages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

See this forum discussion where this topic has been discussed in great detail

how to set up a multilingual website with Adobe Muse and push it live to Adobe Business Catalyst

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this forum discussion where this topic has been discussed in great detail

how to set up a multilingual website with Adobe Muse and push it live to Adobe Business Catalyst

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines