• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

YouTube login not working

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made sure my YouTube login/passs works, I have I tried variations of my gmail address, my account name, etc. but no matter what the Adobe Captivate Video Publisher tells me that I don't have valid credentials. "Error Login failed. Specify the correct username and password, and try again."

Any suggestions?

Captivate 7, MacOS 10.11.6

TOPICS
Advanced , Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

I recall that the upload to YouTube interface was updated in time for the release of Adobe Captivate 9. I believe there were changes that Google implemented to their login process. You might want to check if there was an update for 7 to account for this. The latest version was 7.0.1.237. You can see all the updates here.

If that feature wasn't updated you may have to publish your project out to MP4 and upload it to YouTube manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall that the upload to YouTube interface was updated in time for the release of Adobe Captivate 9. I believe there were changes that Google implemented to their login process. You might want to check if there was an update for 7 to account for this. The latest version was 7.0.1.237. You can see all the updates here.

If that feature wasn't updated you may have to publish your project out to MP4 and upload it to YouTube manually.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, @pbdw1969 ! I do indeed have the latest version of Captivate 7, so I will give up on the automatic publish until I can upgrade to Captivate 9. In the meantime, publishing as mp4 and manually uploading is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never would publish directly to YouTube, but that is due to my attitude of course. As a control freak, first want to see the published movie before throwing it out publicly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources