Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get type aligned between desktop/mobile previews

Engaged ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I've noticed that the vertical position of type doesn't match between desktop and mobile previews - mobile is higher.

See attached, mobile is on the right - is there a way to get preview?

Cheers

Ben

type.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

So continuing to research but there has been a recent fix related to baseline position with mobile preview but it was specific to one font face I believe... Helvetica.  So you should see the fix in the next public release.

If the font you are seeing issues with is something else entirely we will test locally once you provide further details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting, I will look for an existing issue and file if I can't find one, but just to clarify...

Is the text misaligned on the design surface as well or is it consistent with desktop 'preview' window? 

Can you share info on the font and font attributes you are using?

Regards,

Corey L.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So continuing to research but there has been a recent fix related to baseline position with mobile preview but it was specific to one font face I believe... Helvetica.  So you should see the fix in the next public release.

If the font you are seeing issues with is something else entirely we will test locally once you provide further details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines