Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Massiv Problems with CC 2017 and Win 10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team,

I have a lot of Problems with CC at the Moment now.

1. Photoshop was not working right and told me. The Programm was not working right and quit.But i found a fix for it.

2. Muse gives me an error 500 so i canĀ“t work at the Websites for my clients right now.

Found no fix for it.

3. After effects and Character Animator same issuse as Photoshop they didnĀ“t startup right now.

Sorry to say that but the worst update since a long time to much Problems to solve right now.
So if there a fixes for the Problems let me know. I Have to deal with lot of trouble with my Clients because of the issues.

THX

Patrick Simon

After Effects Problems

3.JPG

5.JPG

Muse Problems

1.JPG2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to After Effectsā€‹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects works fine on Windows 10 for me (and almost everyone else I know). Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

If that doesn't work, we are going to need a lot more information from you - especially things about your computer's hardware and software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Szalam

DoesnĀ“t worked. Same issues as before.

Here some facts about the system

1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you NEED to use AE CC 2017?  If not, use an earlier version.  Wait for a couple of bug fixes on the newest version.

The wisest advice I've heard so far about new Adobe releases is to keep the old ones and download the new one.  You can then find the bugs in the new one while you get work done using the old ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something may be awry on your computer. The fact that so many applications are having problems is indicative of something more OS-level or hardware-level.

You may need let Windows do some updates. If it says it doesn't need any updates, I would recommend contacting Adobe support. This is the technical kind of stuff they usually deal with reasonably well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines