6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2016 12:34 PM by янас17814484

Cannot Cancel Subscription

янас17814484

My Premiere Pro subscription should end today 14/11/16. I was registered as user in Ukraine, now I've moved to the US and purchased another plan here.

My previous account (that I want to cancel) says that subscription should be renewed manually (so no automatic renewal option) and I did nothing to renew it.

BUT still Adobe tries to charge my card!

AND!!!!

I tried to cancel it  in advance but there is no option to Cancel my subscriptions in my account!

In manage account setting I can only change address, payment type and see latest transactions.

I have 2 subscriptions there and I can't change/cancel them.

I can try to change payment method in 1 that all I can to to avoid credit card to be charged for serviced I do not want anymore but on the second one I can do NOTHING!

When I try to change payment method, see transaction history, change address it just says : Error please use back in your browser.

Ошибка:

В настоящий момент мы не можем выполнить указанное действие. Примите наши извинения за причиненные неудобства. Мы получили уведомление и стараемся исправить данную ситуацию как можно скорее. Нажмите кнопку "назад" (back) Вашего браузера и повторите попытку позже или выполните другое действие.

Неверный номер:  PMT_000008