• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom skin not showing

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2008 Dec 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a custom skin that I imported into a WebHelp project. The skin is working fine, and it listed in the Skin pull down list in the Generate Output wizard, but it does not show in the list of skins on the Project Set-up tab. When I try to re-import it, it says the skin already exists in the project. Does anyone know how I can find this skin to edit it, and why doesn't it show in the list?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2010 Sep 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the very same problem.

And have had 0 success in finding an answer to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2010 Sep 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is normally cause by the skin title and skin file name being different and the skin file name you want being present in the project. What I'd do is save your skin as another name, import it into your project, delete all references to the old skin names and finally rename the skin to the name you want.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2010 Sep 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent! Thanks that worked perfectly. I can now see the custom skin in the list of skins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couldn't get this to work. At what point should the skin display in the list? I renamed it and imported. It didn't appear on the list.

Although it bugs me that the skin isn't available from the Project tab, all I really want to do is edit it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp