0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2016 2:40 PM by beanstalker

    Ruler Tool that Freezes in Place


      I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.  My coworker has an earlier version, and she has a tool that looks like a ruler that freezes in place (sort of like Excel's tool that freezes rows or columns) as she scrolls.  We are bookkeepers, so this is an incredibly helpful tool, but I can't find it in my tools.  Help!


      [Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

      [Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]