1 person found this helpful
Totally understand your frustration and sincere apologies for the same.
However, I am sure that with a little and patience and your help we will be able to identify and resolve the issue.
Could you please follow the below instructions -
- Close Muse
- Download the file MuseLogPrefs.xml from http://adobe.ly/1OeIMGk and MuseLogSetting.xml from http://adobe.ly/1J6Hyit and save them to your Documents folder
- Restart Muse, open your Muse file and preview/publish/export (whatever triggers the error)
- Delete the downloaded files (MuseLogPrefs.xml and MuseLogSettings.xml)
- Send the file MuseLog.txt from your Documents folder to firstname.lastname@example.org along with link to this thread in the subject line.
I have exactly the same issue and is just as frustrated. I have sent the files to muse-support@ adobe and this is their return answer which I do not understand - there is no real answer in the forums, only logof, logon, restarts and the like. The technical issues in the MuseLog.txt file clearly says their is a type of connection issue between Muse and Typekit???? How do we solve this.
Adobe Muse Support is being migrated to a centralized support system. As a result, this mail address is no longer being monitored. However, we have other channels that you can use to receive assistance and troubleshooting support:
· Muse Learn & Support (Self-help): https://helpx.adobe.com/support/muse.html
· Online Muse Community (Forums): https://helpx.adobe.com/support/muse.html
· Customer Care (Phone and Chat support): https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=MUSE
If you have
contacted Adobe using
email@example.com, the Muse Support team will reach out to you for more information or resolution of your ticket.
Herewith the link to my post