3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2016 5:17 AM by Steve Grisetti

Titles & Text Doesn't work

Unicorn_1 Level 1

When i try to add some titles and text for some nice effects, It shows that is is loading, except the loading ring isnt moving. and it basically isnt loading. I've Waited because i am a patient hooman* (i hope it doesnt have a sexual meaning because *It is another way i say human) for a very long time. PLEASE HALP!!! I Really want to use the titles and text!

• 1. Re: Titles & Text Doesn't work
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

So what exactly are you seeing or not seeing?

Are you saying that when you open the Titles & Text panel, you see no title templates?

What happens if you add a title by selecting New Title/New Text from the program's Text menu at the top of the screen?

Which version of the program are you using on what operating system?

• 2. Re: Titles & Text Doesn't work
            Unicorn_1 Level 1

So what exactly are you seeing or not seeing?

Im not seeing templates, im seeing a loading screen

Are you saying that when you open the Titles & Text panel, you see no title templates?

Yus

What happens if you add a title by selecting New Title/New Text from the program's Text menu at the top of the screen?

Oh that works, if you mean in the project assests.

Which version of the program are you using on what operating system?

Premiere Elements  14, WIndows 10

Questions Answers. NOW gimme a cookie (i'd love choc but im trying to stay healthy)

• 3. Re: Titles & Text Doesn't work
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

I'm sorry but I don't know why that is happening.

I'd recommend you contact Adobe Customer Care via Chat and see if they can help you.

Contact Customer Care

If they can, please report the solution here so that others might be helped.