3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2016 10:36 AM by Derek Cross

Font embedding question

matthewdee Level 1

I get errors in my exported fixed epub file telling me that the fonts cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/ACaslonPro-Bold.otf cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/ACaslonPro-BoldItalic.otf cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/ACaslonPro-Italic.otf cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/ACaslonPro-Regular.otf cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/ACaslonPro-Semibold.otf cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/GillSans-Bold.ttc cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/GillSans-BoldItalic.ttc cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/TimesNewRomanPS-ItalicMT.ttf cannot be decrypted

WARNING: /Users/tuneraider/Downloads/NYCMA_Fixed.epub: resource OEBPS/font/TimesNewRomanPSMT.ttf cannot be decrypted

Check finished with warnings or errors

***********WHERE IS THE BOX TO CHECK NOT TO EMBED FONTS I DO NOT SEE IN CC 2017

I'm trying to upload this fixed layout epub to Lulu  which also gives me a ton of errors

our EPUB contains errors that must be addressed before you can proceed. Details...

The following issues can affect your EPUB's eligibility for certain channels:

• Did not pass epubcheck-3.0.1 validation. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains unmanifested files. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains XML namespace errors. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains file permission errors. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains invalid images. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
      • The table of contents contains one or more links without text. (the iBookstore and Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains invalid guide section XML. (Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains invalid creator XML. (Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains invalid publication date XML. (Barnes & Noble)
      • Contains invalid publisher XML. (Barnes & Noble)

I do not see this option in the export box

Anyone?