• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Republishing Site In Muse 2017 Created Issues with Mobile Version of Site

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Muse 2017 and then republished my site via FTP.  When I viewed the site on my smartphone, the responsive/adaptive characteristics of the site were off, my mobile navigation and some other elements were not pinned to the top of the browser .  I tried to find the element or elements causing the site to react adversely,  however, I could not locate the problem.  I read some forums and saw others reinstalling the previous versions of Muse and republishing, so I followed suit.  Unfortunately, my site was saved under the Muse 2017 format and will not open in Muse 2015.2.  So, I'm out of luck.

When will these issues be corrected, I got a client on my ass wondering what is wrong with the website.

http://faseat.netScreenshot_2016-11-15-11-28-27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please follow the instructions mentioned in this thread also I encourage you to share your .muse with the team as requested - Muse 2017 pinning issues​.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines