1 person found this helpful
Please try below steps, and see if it works:
1. 1. In Finder navigate to the following folder:
1. 2. Delete any existing ActionScript or Native Preference files:
o /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Adobe Muse CC
1. 3. Restart the machine and re-launch Adobe Muse CC (2017)
Hi, I'm having the same issue as the person who created the thread. But I'm on a PC, how do I delete the preferences in Windows 10?
- Select the Windows Start button, and choose Run
- Enter %appdata%
- In the dialog box that opens, you should see the folder for your Muse version listed as com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC<versionnumber>
It doesn't work.
Any other suggestions?
Tahnks a lot!