• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pinned Navigation help????

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working on a single page website.  The navigation is pinned to the very top of the page.  Each anchored section has a different color background. How can I switch the color of navigation items when scrolling to a different anchored section while still pinned to to the top of page?

A LITTLE MORE ON THIS SITUATION...

1. I have 3 sections (anchors) in my one page design, all with different background colors (grey, blue, and white). 

2. My navigation is white.

3. How do I change the color of navigation links from white to black, while viewing the white section of the page?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can be of assistance...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

By assigning the color to the active state of the element (manual menu, rectangle, …), which triggers the scrolling to the anchor.

Attention: The active state of the triggering element is shown, when the anchor reaches the top edge of the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By assigning the color to the active state of the element (manual menu, rectangle, …), which triggers the scrolling to the anchor.

Attention: The active state of the triggering element is shown, when the anchor reaches the top edge of the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines