• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say that the improvements in the new mobile apps has taken them a long way to being apps that I will now seriously consider using on a daily basis. The integration between the different apps has improved immensely too and thank you for the clipboard now! I am hoping to put some videos together to help others because I think the only drawback at the moment is working out how to use everything. The #makeitonmobile series has helped.

The one thing I don't seem to find in Adobe Draw and Adobe Sketch is a rotation option. Am I right in thinking that this doesn't exist for these apps? If not, this is on my wish list please!

Although there is a rotation in Adobe Photoshop Mix, there doesn't seem to be an easy way of transferring a draw layer to this app, rotating it and then bringing it back.  Do you have to save the image to the camera roll, rotate it in Photoshop Mix, save it to camera roll (or CC Library) and bring it back into Adobe Sketch and then convert it into a sketch layer?

Love the new page layouts by the way!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

AnnImageArt.

Thank you so much for this glowing post. It seriously makes my day when people post/write about how much they like the apps.

I'm a bit confused about what you're wanting to rotate. Are you wanting to rotate the content of a layer? If so, you can do that by tapping onto the layer with the content you want to rotate, opening the Layers menu (an additional tap will open it) and choosing the Transform option.

Let me know if that's not what you're trying to do. And thanks again for postin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnnImageArt.

Thank you so much for this glowing post. It seriously makes my day when people post/write about how much they like the apps.

I'm a bit confused about what you're wanting to rotate. Are you wanting to rotate the content of a layer? If so, you can do that by tapping onto the layer with the content you want to rotate, opening the Layers menu (an additional tap will open it) and choosing the Transform option.

Let me know if that's not what you're trying to do. And thanks again for posting.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Well, I was a bit perplexed when you said it was in the Transform because it doesn't have a wheel like Photoshop Mix. When I tried to rotate it with a two finger gesture it wouldn't rotate. However, I finally worked it out! I use my thumb and index finger to zoom and rotate and a rotate totally didn't work with this finger combination. It worked with my index finger and middle finger. It obviously requires a bigger finger point surface area than my thumb to respond. If I use my thumb differently I can make it work.

Now I'm happy! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnnImageArt,

Thumb + index finger,  index finger + middle finger, thumb differently... I'm happy it's working for you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was working on a sketch for 4 weeks and then I went to publish it and it had me sign in and adobe deleted my work and I was wondering if I could ever get it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please reply quickly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines