• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bezier handles after effects 2017

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How i can get bezier handle rotation movements in graph editor in the new update of Ae2017

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paths keyframes in Ae only have speed graph and not value graph So no bezier handles unfortunatly. This has Always been this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused. You say "rotation" but you didn't include the property you are looking at in the graph editor and it shows bezier handles. You are also not showing a reference graph. What exactly are you trying to animate on this shape layer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears that the mask path is highlighted so this is my guess to which property Op wants to animate. It is also my assumption that "rotation" means the nature of adjusting bezier handles for value graph Which are not available for path keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines