Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to copy and paste text from specific file

Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I need to copy and paste text from a pdf I'm working with. The document is not protected. The cursor covers three lines. When I attempt to copy and paste I get gibberish. I'm unable to use OCR because the document contains renderable text. I'm using Acrobat X Pro on Windows 7. The document version is 1.7 (Acrobat 8.x). The document procedure is Acrobat 10.1.16 Page Capture Plug-in.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Thanks, Supriya. I solved this myself, no thanks to Adobe's nonexistent "support". All that was required was printing and saving with Adobe PDF printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josephm90989622,

Request you to share the file on which you are getting this issue so that I can try reproducing the same at my end.

Please check the private message I ma sending you to share the information.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Supriya. I solved this myself, no thanks to Adobe's nonexistent "support". All that was required was printing and saving with Adobe PDF printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines