• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements 7 ?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using this old version on a Vista OS.  (Novice warning: I cant seem to find or maybe understand an answer to my delema in the help manual) I've entered a number of uploaded DV camcorder clips into the project panel. I've faded in and out the transitions between the 5 clips and now I want to save it as a single 25 minute movie that I can share on Youtube and Facebook.

I don't know how to save the above mentioned clips as one maneuverable file. Clicking file>save doesn't seem to do anything but provide me with an empty folder.  I can find the 5 individual files but if a file exists that has all unified clips, I don't know where on my hard drive it exists.  Having this information would help me immensely

When I attempt to upload to Youtube using the "Share" tab while still in the work space, it informs me that the file is too big.  This even though I have the ability to upload larger files to Youtube. 

If there is anyone who is familiar with this version of Elements and obviously can follow instructions better than I seem to be able to, please help.  Thanks in advance for your time.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can not do a direct upload a file longer than 10 minutes to YouTube. You'll need to output a file of your movie (Using Share/Computer) and then manually upload it to YouTube using the interface on their site.

Unfortunately, you're using a fairly ancient version of the software, so your output options are limited. Ideally, you'd output an MP4 -- but version 7 pre-dates the introduction of MP4 outputs to the program. Your best option is to output a WMV Windows Media file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines