• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading Via FTP Host

Participant ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successively uploaded a test site to a new Domain name I created.

When I connect to 'FTP Host' via Muse I get the option of uploading 'All Files' or 'Only Modified Files'. How does one remove that test file as there is no option to do so or do you just upload a new site over the top of the test site.

Orch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Oh ok, the download option at present is only available to Business Catalyst hosted site.

So yes, the best option will be getting all the files on the server cleared and reupload the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the answer from Sachin in this forum post How do I delete a Muse site?  help?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rexc,

You are correct, upload all file option will automatically replace all your old files with the new ones.

It is very much recommended to do this once you get a new product release.

However, If you still see any issue or in a doubt, can anytime contact your host and ask them to delete the old files on the server, and then you can reupload your current site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankushr402.

Thanks for that answer.

I use a small WS_FTP LE program to upload and download sites from another server and I can't use it with the Muse files so I was looking for a download option and yes I can ask the host to zap them if required.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh ok, the download option at present is only available to Business Catalyst hosted site.

So yes, the best option will be getting all the files on the server cleared and reupload the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines