Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony RX100 MK5 and Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

why can't I read (import) the raw files of my new Sony RX100 MK5 in Adobe Lightroom ?

Thank's for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because, as of today, the RAW images from this extremely new camera are not supported by any Adobe software.

You'd have to use the manufacturer's software that came with the camera to convert the RAWs to TIF, and then import the TIF files into Lightroom.

At some point in the future (no one knows when), Adobe will release an update or upgrade that will be able to read this camera's RAW files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay - I understand.

But i'm not happy with the service quality of Adobe - the camera is on the market for one month now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But i'm not happy with the service quality of Adobe - the camera is on the market for one month now.

You need to discuss this with Adobe. We are just Lightroom users in this forum, we do not write the code for Lightroom, we cannot help you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay - Thank's for your help.

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines