• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can mulib files be generated?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a build system setup for my widgets, currently it adds all the .mucow files it builds into a zip archive and I release that. My users unzip that and place the mucow directly into the site but I think they would prefer if I released a mulib so they can use the library panel. Ideally I can generate the mulib from my build instead of doing it manually with every release. Is there a library I can use to do this or some documentation on the mulib format? Thanks!

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mulib files are actually proprietary compressed files containing a .muse file and the banner image. As such, it's unlikely you'd be able to automate the process. I do, however, suggest against supplying the .mucow file, as it leaves it open to unscrupulous people stealing your code. The only plus side is .mucows are not version-bound like their .mulib counterparts, which, once created, cannot be opened in previous versions of Muse.

I hope this helps

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines