• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eps file on iPad pro

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an amateur. Want to modify an eps file for a logo I'm making. Using my iPad Pro, thought the Draw app would get it done. So:

How do I get this file moved from either the Shutterstock app OR dropbox? Cannot find a way to import. Thought one of these CC apps might help (capture, etc) but no go.  I see that Draw is not even listed as a product, so that kinda tells me where I am... But ... Help?  Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Hi ChinaShark.

A .eps file can be brought into Draw (from the Creative Cloud Files folder) as an Image Layer but it won't be in an editable format.

Sorry.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can edit from your laptop using adobe Illustrator for advance, otherwise you can try inkscape for free. dont have idea to open or modify .eps file on ipad/mobile apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to correct forum

Regards'Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ChinaShark.

A .eps file can be brought into Draw (from the Creative Cloud Files folder) as an Image Layer but it won't be in an editable format.

Sorry.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into the same problem. I have not been able to find a solution. Did you figure something out? That seems odd that its possible on a desktop version of the app, but not available on the mobile app. I think my iPad Pro can process the file. Please escalate the request to edit EPS file on mobile apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julian.

I don't know what the plan is for enabling the editing of .eps files in Draw, but I absolutely will share your request with the product team.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any development on this topic? It's now almost 2021 and still not able to edit .eps in Adobe Draw? Seems like this is a fundamental task and necessary to migrate  seamlessly between desktop and iPad applications. Awaiting your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still a think deeper in 2021 when my iPad has the same CPU than a Mackbook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear overpriced Adobe, please, at least be that much respectful to your users, and years later please update your product team about this hight priority feature asked by the users multiple times from 2017. Ask also for the time estimation, and keep us updated without using the word "backlog", as the backlog time patience after so many years has expired. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF expert pro will convert esp into a file that will work on iPad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's $50 a year for the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

It is almost 2022, I still can not open and edit .eps files in my iPad Pro 2021 with M1 Chip running iOS 15. 

Is it possible to communicate this to the relevant team?

Best

Harman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a passionate product designer, I wouldn't dare to go live with the product especially iPad version which doesn't have some of very basic features for every designers daily work. As the software is running far behind the design hardware development (as iPad Pro) it's not strange that less and less people are willing to be paying for Adobe overpriced cloud and it's tools. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines