• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 69

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using XD version 0.6.2.7 and i have created a prototype using iPhone 7 template. I can't create a link for my prototype. The message displays as "There was a problem uploading your design (error 69).

Anyone can give me a solution for this. i have an urgent meeting to showcase my prototype today.

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 9.59.06 am.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Hi Elaine

Resolved the issue. This was a network issue as my office network didn't allow me to update the design to Adobe's server.

So used my home network and created the link.

Note: I am able upload my XD file to the Assets page, but not my prototype from XD!

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Karthik

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, karthikramamurthy-

Did that happen just once, or are you hitting this repeatedly? Can you try again and let us know if you still experience this issue?

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elaine

Resolved the issue. This was a network issue as my office network didn't allow me to update the design to Adobe's server.

So used my home network and created the link.

Note: I am able upload my XD file to the Assets page, but not my prototype from XD!

Thanks for your reply.

Regards

Karthik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that it was resolved! Please let us know if your admins want information on what you will need to whitelist in order to get sharing working from the office.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue - can you tell me what to whitelist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Same "error 69" at my office. Can you let me know what to ask I.T. to whitelist as well?

Also, could you let me know if there are any alternatives to whitelisting for uploading XD prototypes? (Our I.T. dept. isn't always very receptive to creating exceptions to their rules.)

Thanks,

Ted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines