• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a Specific Dollar Counter to my video?

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya!

So I have put together a video of a recent large vintage video game pickup.  The main focus of the video is talking about the value of the games I purchased to see if I got a good deal or not. 

Ideally, I would love to put a running dollar amount in the corner of the video that shows the value of each game and adds to an overall total.  For example, if a game was worth $200, the counter would go up by that amount.  Since the video will show roughly 1,500 games I don't see an easy or automated way to accomplish that.  I am wondering if there is an easier way to get a similar effect.  I know the overall value of the lot I bought and was thinking I could just have a running dollar counter that starts in the beginning of the video and eventually hits the overall number at the end.  I could time it so it hits the final number as the video ends.

Is there an easy way to do this?  Does anyone know of an overlay that was already created that I could edit?  I just bought Premiere Elements 15 and am fairly new at editing.

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no easy, automatic way to do this. The only way to do this in Premiere Elements is to create a basic title and then duplicate it the 1500 or so times you'll need to for each update.

You've really got your work cut out for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that was what I assumed.  I'm hoping there is an easy counter I can add that starts at $1 and ends at $22,000 at the end of the video.  Just a running counter in the bottom corner.  That is better than nothing! 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else have any thoughts on ways to just add a simple dollar counter to my video?  Tutorial link maybe?  thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One last attempt at getting an answer.  thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines