• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Subscriber installing old version of CC?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currrently a subscriber to the Photography CC package and want to add Adobe After Effects. No problem there.

However I wish to install Adobe After Effects CC 2014 and it doesnt appear to be in the downloads. With PS and LR I can sse previous versions to download presumably as I have been subscribing to them for a long time.

So is it possible to be a new subscriber and download an older version of the products?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about your system, nobody can tell you much. You could simply be uing an incompatible OS that won't run older versions. Other than that it may simply be necessary to install the current version to verify your entitlement and then the older versions may appear.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I am using a Windows 10 PC with 32gb, Ram, i7 4970k, GT960 graphics card.

If I try to install After Effects there is nothing under 'previous versions' and the only version I can install is 2017 CC. I need the earlier 2014 version to be compatible with a plugin I intend to use (Reelsteady).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to be a paid subscriber to Ae in order to get access to older versions. Download/Install FAQ: How do I install previous versions of Creative Cloud Apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines