• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2017 project files not compatible with 2014?

People's Champ ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this just where it's at now?  So since Adobe finally managed to get After Effects functioning on par (almost) with where it was 3 years ago, I decide to do an entire project in it.  Thinking I can render the project back in 2014 since....well you all know why.   Only to find out the project files are not compatible.  So now I'm waiting twidling my thumbs waiting for the POS to render out as slow as cold honey.   I mean what the literal F Adobe?   Please tell me something useful.

~Gutterfish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

This release is a new version hence the number 14.0. Why not save a copy as cc (13) and open that in 2014?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This release is a new version hence the number 14.0. Why not save a copy as cc (13) and open that in 2014?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, glad to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines