Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!! No sharing Options on comp anymore

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

quick but important- I have no sharing options available all of a sudden from comp cc app. Im trying to share to pdf to print and only have two options

export to behance

or

add to project

Need help urgently as have projects i need to use ASAP

thanks

(have just downloaded latest Ipad app and still nada)

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Hi Tony,

It's pretty easy (although not yet possible directly from the app):

* Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud with your Adobe ID

* Select the project to share

* Click on Share/Send Link. In the menu that opens the setting defaults to Private; tap inside the circle to the left of the word. The next screen will have a link and a viewing option. Copy and share that link.

* Once the person receiving the public link is also signed-in the project can be viewed.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah.

The feature is still there... There are two Share icons and the Share icon in "edit" view is where the ability to Share PDF is.

Try this:

Open your document as if you're going to make changes to it (make sure you see all the tools that are in the app)

Tap on the Share icon (square with an arrow) in that top nav.

From that menu choose Share PDF.

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, Here's a follow-on question.  How can I share files with another Adobe Comp user for view only?  Thanks.  Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

It's pretty easy (although not yet possible directly from the app):

* Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud with your Adobe ID

* Select the project to share

* Click on Share/Send Link. In the menu that opens the setting defaults to Private; tap inside the circle to the left of the word. The next screen will have a link and a viewing option. Copy and share that link.

* Once the person receiving the public link is also signed-in the project can be viewed.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue,

How about sharing to Muse? I can only send to InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator. No Muse or PDF.

(I have a Samsung Tab btw)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pv.

It's not yet possible to Send to Muse CC in Comp for Android. Hang in there... it's coming.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sue, so far we are in 2021 and there nothing about sharing besides only sharing to ID,PS, Illustrator and image..... How many more years will take to be done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning Hannah,

as of last week I was able to open a PDF then select Fill & Sign on the right pane select the pen at the top and drop my electronic signature on the document.  Once I signed it I would go to the top select FILE then select SHARE FILE and it gave an option to ATTACH TO EMAIL.  Once I selected that it would open my email editor (outlook) and attach the document to the email, type the persons name I'm sending to and hit send.

Now the option in File that states share is no longer available to select its grayed out.  Is this the same question you were asking in the original message?  If anyone sees this can you help with a resolution.  I really prefer not to upload my documents to adobe and then ask the receiving end to open the document in an HTML page.  To many companies are telling there employes not to click on links since phishing is becoming a real problem out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines