• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burn to DVD stop or wont progess more thtn 24%

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue. When burning video to DVD, when it gets to the final state of burning to DVD, the progression stops at 24% and stays for several hours. The video is only 54 mins long.

System:PC/Windows 10

Solution paths:Restarting computer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of the program are you using?

What processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is the video?

Have you ensured that there is not a gap in your project in which there is no video on your timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pre elements 12.

How can I find the CPU info you asked for?

The camera is a Canon 60D, HD video recorded at 24 fps, 16x9 resolution.

There was when I tried to burn previously but I corrected it and still same issue. Is there a quick way to remove any extra there may be (I have 54 mins of video on my timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find information about your computer's hardware in Windows 10 by clicking on the Start button and then typing in the word "processor".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz

Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (3.88 GB reusable)

System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

On hard drive:

used-114GB

free- 336

Dont see anything about defragmented. There is a button that's says "Disk cleanup". Is that of any importance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you Project Properties? (You'll find them under the program's Edit menu.)

Do you have Quicktime 7 installed, per the program's system requirements?

You've got a large hard drive so it may or may not help to clean and defrag it. But it never hurts. Fragmented files can keep the program from grabbing large chunks of your hard drive for use as temporary memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only pertaining options under the edit menu are "project settings->general, capture, video rendering" and "preferences->general, audio, audio hardware, audio output mapping, auto save, capture, device control, media, scratch disc, stop motion capture, tilter, web sharing".

How do I see of I have Quicktime installed per the prog system requirements?

So would you suggest or not suggest cleaning the hard drive? Will it delete anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quicktime is a program. It will be installed on your computer and listed under Programs and Features. You will also find its folder under C:/Program Files (x86)/Quicktime.

Your project settings are listed under Edit/Project Settings/General.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after following the path fir the QuickTime program, I see no program/folder titled "QuickTime", but do see a folder titled "QtPlugins". Is this the correct folder?

As for Project Settings:

Editing mode- DSLR

Timebase-23.976 fps

frame size-1920 (h), 1080 (v)

pixel aspect ratio-square (1.0)

Fields-No fields

Display format-24fps timecode

Title safe area-20%(h), 20%(v)

Action safe area-10%(h), 10%(v)

Sample Rate-4800 Hz

Display Format-Audio Samples

I hope this help discover a resolution path. I'd really like to get the project onto DVD and not keep a client waiting any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines