0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2016 5:09 AM by veronicav2665022

DUIK extension bones issue

veronicav2665022

Hello,

I am animating a band for a project. I have already animated the singer and bassist. However, when I try to create bones out of the guitarist's torso (shoulders, spine and hips), the pins warp to what seems to be an anchor point location that even if physically changed, won't make a difference to the puppet pins/bones. This only seems to be an issue for the guitarist and drummer's torsos. Nothing else (so far) has this issue. I attached some screenshots for greater clarity.

PSD group/AE comp of the original torso, it has the anchor point in the center of the comp rather than the torso:

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 7.57.35 AM.png

Anchor point moved so it is on the torso and the puppet pins for the shoulders, spine and hips are created

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 7.58.06 AM.png

Warping to original anchor point location when bones are created:

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 7.58.23 AM.png

I have searched previous forums, and have attempted to change the pin names before the bones are made and restarting Ae. I also attempted to do the pins inside the torso comp (directly on the PSD layer) and even though the anchor point was always in the center of the torso, it still shift to the center of the comp itself.

Original PSD layers to show how it looks like before puppet pins or bones:

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 7.58.38 AM.png

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!