• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects reset fps of a jpg sequence when saving project

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as written in the subject i'm experiencing this tedious problem. I set 10 fps to some jpg sequence (same fps of the composition) but when i save the project AE reset it to 25, that is the default interpretation fps in settings. I tried to change this value to 10 directly in settings and it keep 10 but when i try to export the composition in h264, Media Encoder give me this error aborting the operation:

Error compiling movie
Error of the rendering module with acceleration
Impossible to produce the frame
Code error -1609629695

Any help will be very appreciated! Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

This is a bug in the latest release. Workaround here: Re: AE CC 2017 - BIG Bug interpreting the FPS of the sequence of images

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug in the latest release. Workaround here: Re: AE CC 2017 - BIG Bug interpreting the FPS of the sequence of images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much, i lose the whole evening tryng to export a work that was giving me errors due to this big bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines