• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects won't start up, CINEMA 4D Effect Plugin Could not be loaded..

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the final error message in a long string of error messages that pop up when I try to run AE. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling/restarting/searching for any trace of AE on my system and deleting it/etc.

What could be causing this error? I'm well within the specs for AE, i7 2.5ghz 16gb ram GeForce GT 620M GPU.

Why could these plugin error be popping up?

Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what are the exact error messages? If there is multiple ones, then something is fundamentally wrong. Also tell us which exact version of AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the errors I receive in order. I installed the trial of CINEMA 4D from Maxon last night and it works flawlessly... I wonder if somehow when Creative Cloud installs After Effects on my PC the plugins become corrupt. Is there anyone that would be willing to attach the plugins and a link to Cinema 4D Lite so I could swap them with the ones in my installation? Since it's now bundled with After Effects I wasn't able to find links to them anywhere. Thanks anyone for any help they can lend 🙂

Also firstly for reference here's a screenshot with my PC's specs:

Capture-5.PNG

Capture.PNGCapture-2.PNGCapture-3.PNGCapture-4.PNG

Oh lastly, it's the most current release of After Effects, I download it from the CC app yesterday, I probably downloaded/installed and uninstalled about 6 times..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this same issue when I accidently removed Cinewire Plugins from After Effects Folder

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/37spuapu56wa5/MAXON_CINEWARE_AE

Download this Cinewire plugin and put them to 

After Effects>>SupportFiles>>Plug-in>>{here}

I hope this help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines