0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2016 10:35 AM by mistermojojojo

Why can't I see a preview of the shapes I'm creating as I create them? Dragging and dropping also makes the object I'm dragging disappear as I drag it

mistermojojojo

This is an odd one. I had to get a new laptop, OSX 10.11.6, and reinstall Acrobat DC. Now when I create any object or text box, as I am sizing the text box there is no preview of the object I am trying to size - I have to guess and then keep retrying until I get the correct size.

This also happens when I try to move objects in Acrobat DC, say I have a text box that I'd like to drag over an area on the PDF - as soon as I start to drag the text box will disappear from view and then reappear when I finish dragging. Impossible to use accurately.

I've cleared the Acrobat settings plist and gone through every possible setting but the default Acrobat Reader DC doesn't have this issue and I certainly didn't have this issue in my last installation of Acrobat DC.

Uninstalling and reinstalling also didn't fix the problem. Need help! It's enough to stop me from using Acrobat.

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]