2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2016 2:31 PM by TeriH

Adobe Premiere Elements 7

TeriH

I use Adobe Premiere Elements 7, it just went into an update.  Now it is asking for a lock code, when I copy the code it asks me to do and then click on the website, I get a messaged that the page is no longer found.  I need the lock code to be able to make a couple of DVD's for the office.  What can I do to get this code.

Thank you

Teri

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 7
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

How long have you been using version 7? Have you ever made a DVD with it before?

Version 7 is very old software and is no longer supported. There are components that needed to be activated, but the system is no longer in place to activate them.

You can try installing the free trial of version 15 and see if it installs these components and you can use them in version 7. But, if this doesn't work, your only choice is to buy a newer version of the software.

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 7
            TeriH Level 1

Thank you for your response Steve.  I have used this program for quite a few years now and was able to make a DVD with the program a couple of months ago.  I had a feeling that this version was no longer supported.  I have in the meantime talked with the person who will approve an updated version about purchasing a more recent version.  Thank you for your time.  I will let that person know that it is no longer supported.

Teri