• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment work around

Participant ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to sell eLearning content on my site. The correct way to solve my problem would be to create a reoccurring payment system that would deduct the amount of money from the clients bank account ... I got that!

The problem is that our banks want to charge me a monthly fee of R4000 (our currency)  just to have this functionality. Due to the fact that I am just starting out, this expense is way too high for me to afford. SO....

1. Possible Solution: I could go the PayPal route. The problem with this is that I do not know how many of my potential clients use PayPal and I am scared I will scare them off.
  2. Possible Solution: I could make the potential client pay and annual fee. Once again I might scare them off due to the high upfront cost
  3. Possible Solution: I could get them to make an EFT. This would result in high admin

I think you can see my dilemma. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

I hate banks!!

Thank you

Dimitri

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. When you go to paypal you can either login and use an account or just pay - You do not have to have a paypal account

2. I do not see why you would need this, BUT to do this anyway requires a seamless recurring payment gateway and merchant account (with your bank)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Liam. To pay the bank for a merchant account costs R4000. This is too expensive for me. When I setup on PayPal the user has to have a username and password to make payment. I will check this out again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The user does not have to have a username and password to pay through paypal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines