• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

captivate install error

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download the captivate free trial multiple times.  Every time it says it cannot be installed because of an error.  There is no error number.  I have all the supporting OS, flash etc.  Any ideas,  about to abandon ship and try the competition, but I was told this may run better on a mac....  Amy

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum. Very few of us have any skin in the Captivate game. You might try contacting Adobe eLearning support at CaptivateHelp@Adobe.com.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will move your question to the Installation forum.

Do you have full rights on your Mac? You probably downloaded from the Adobe site, an alternative (fully legal) is this site:

Adobe Captivate 9 Direct Download Links: Free Trials with no Akamai | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i do.  actually i went into online chat/support for adobe and they took over my screen and installed it.  no idea how...  but it works not.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They installed Captivate and it is NOT working? Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources