Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Update Full of many issues for tablet annotators

Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this app for annotating university lecture power points that were converted to pdfs with a stylus on a Samsung TABLET.

The recent update has 3 issues that I would hope you could change.

1. The drawing line needs a more fine option that the previous version had.

In the previous version of the app, there was more variety in the thickness of the drawing function. Because I use a stylus to write my notes using this function, I always chose the finest thickness in order to maximize the amount of space used. With the new app update, I can no longer fit everything my instructor writes on his slide or it is very hard to read.

I think the previous version of the app had a 0.5 thickness whereas this only has 1.0 thickness. If you could restore the previous minimum thickness that would be great.

2. The colour white has been eliminated,

My profs sometimes post black slides and white is the optimal colour to use, if you could bring it back, that would be great.

3. Pop ups

Last but not least when I try to add another handwritten drawing annotation that is in close proximity to a previous handwritten drawing, IE(drawing multiple Lines on a graph) the comment log screen that pops up every time, this slows my note taking abillity limiting my abillity to take notes .

If you could please address these issues in the update and change them, that would be great! Your product is necessary for me to use when taking notes!

Sincerely

Someone who needs this app to take notes

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi androidtabletuser0000001,

Could you let me know the version of Acrobat Reader installed on your tablet?

To check the version, launch Reader>tap 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen>Help.

Tap three vertical dots again and select About Adobe Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello androidtabletuser0000001​,

Thanks for the detailed summary of the issues. We have noted all of them and really appreciate your taking time to explain each one to us. We have forwarded the same to the product management and shall try to incorporate it in our future release.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines