• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Generated from Crystal Report not able to convert fillable PDF

Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I have a report in Crystal Reports 2011.  It's a fairly simple report with normal text (Arial and Tahoma) in various columns

I have exported crystal report to pdf and generated pdf .

I tried to convert generated pdf to fillable pdf by using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, i am getting Bad Error;Error in Processing Fonts.<un supported type2 Font>[1].

I tried to change my crystal report font to True type font still i am facing same issue.

Could you please help to resolve this issue, i am not able to convert fillable pdf from crystal report pdf's.

Thanks

Suresh

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas, not uncommon for a PDF coming form Crystal Reports.

Using Acrobat Pro you may be able to manually build the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you are seeing is the result of a corrupt PDF file. Crystal Reports is one of the biggest offenders when it comes to corrupt PDF files. Complain to their customer support and hope that they will eventually fix their problems - but don't hold your breath, you are not the first one with this complaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines