I used elements 14 to a video I took on a sony 4k action camera . I used auto tone correct and slow motion . the video looked great in the editor but when I exported it to my computer at the highest quality 4k and I played it back it looked very pixelated especially the blue sky looked horrible . my computer is hd 1080p but I wanted to capture the highest quality possible to watch on my 4k tv . is it my computer or did I do something wrong with editing or something.
We need to know more about your workflow.
1) What model of camcorder are you using to shoot your 4K? Is your 4K 3840x2160 XAVC?
2) What are your Project Settings? You'll find these settings under the program's Edit menu, under Project Settings/General.
3) What format and resolution have you selected for your Export & Share?
4) What media player are you using to view your output video? VLC (a free download) is excellent. Windows Media Player isn't.
5) What device are you using to play your 4K video on your UHD TV?
I'm not sure what you mean when you say your computer is 1080p. But if you shoot in 4K, use 4K project settings and output 3820x2160 4K, your output should look every bit as good as your original video -- on a good media player, that is.