• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange FPS problem in After Effects

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I have searched google and cant find anything on this.

I am trying to put together and export a time-lapse....

It consists of multiple jpeg sequences of shots all shot on a Go Pro...

I have set everything to 25fps (unless I am missing something!!) I import say 2 sequences of 1000 images... then put them into a (25fps) comp, align the two sequences so one follows the other, using the shift key so they snap together... I send to encoder and export... great...i think.... I close the project for another day. I open up the project and for some reason there are now gaps in my comp and none of the sequences are aligned... if I go to each sequence, right click and interpret footage to 25fps then they magically lenghten and everything is like it was... I thought 'ah ok, just a glitch' but after closing the project and reopening it the same problem persists...

Can anyone help?

If my explanation is confusing then I can do a screen capture of it happening...

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a bug in the recent version causing the jpg sequences to change their frame rate to the preferences default upon saving. look here: Known issues in After Effects CC 2017  and look here for more workarounds and explanations: Re: AE CC 2017 - BIG Bug interpreting the FPS of the sequence of images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2016 Nov 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for pointing me in the right direction... At least I know I'm not mad now!

Hopefully they sort it out soon..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines